Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Comment on Sarah Palin: Why is it OK for a Liberal (Jennifer Lopez) to Call Sarah Palin a Bitch? | lopez palin | jennifer lopez sarah


I just don't get it, I really don't. What is it about fame, fortune and Hollywood that rots a person's mind and soul? What is it that creates massive, incendiary, pseudo-intellectual, quasi-mental retardation?

Case in point, entertainment magnate-superstar Jennifer Lopez was on the 'Lopez Tonight' show. Needless to say, J-Lo pranced around like a damn pink flamingo, mentioning Fox News and Sarah Palin, culminating with her throwing out the term 'la cabrona'. For the record, if you watch the video I have here, is she drunk too? Worse?

Now being that I reside in Southern CA, I know what the term 'la cabrona' stands for. Bitch. Sorry to say it here but it needs to be said. Just what has Sarah Palin done to deserve this slur? You tell me. Tell me Google readers, why is that funny?

What an idiot Jennifer Lopez is. Number 15 on my crap-list now. Jennifer Lopez. Drunk. Liberal. Stupid. Fox News Hater. Sarah Palin Derangement Syndrome:



Tags: lopez palin, jennifer lopez sarah palin comment, jennifer lopez palin, jennifer lopez comments on sarah palin, what did jennifer lopez say about sarah palin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites