Sunday, January 3, 2010

KIM CATTRALL - INSECURE KIM CATTRALL


Kim Cattrall is just getting used to being single but insists she would never be able to approach a man she liked.

Kim Cattrall is "totally insecure".

The 'Sex and the City' actress - who split from chef Alan Wyse last July after five years together - insists she isn't confident enough to approach men herself and can't understand how other women do it.

She said: "I could not go into a bar and pick up a man - that is so foreign to me it's not even in my hemisphere. I am totally insecure. That is predatory behaviour, and I don't consider myself a predator. In fact, I feel sometimes that I am the pursued."

The 53-year-old star - who has been married three times - admits she is only just getting used to her single status but has started dating again, despite finding it difficult conducting her personal life in the public eye.

She added to You magazine: "Am I enjoying my freedom? I'm not sure if I'm there yet. I've been so busy since we split that I haven't had much time to adjust. I'm starting to date; it feels all right. It's very hard to be private about that. Whenever you step out for a drink or dinner, whomever you're with becomes your latest beau. Which is a bit of a laugh for my gay friends."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites