Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dunmow England | Considering relocating to England…? | dunmow england newlyweds


I’ve been haunted by this thought for years: Relocating my family to England. I understand that certain measures need to be taken to obtain permits for extended stays, and of course my husband and I would need to secure decent jobs.

However, my main concern is education. I have two children (one is 4 and one is 8, entering Kindergarten and 4th grade respectively).

how is the adjustment for American children into the British education system? how is the public (free) education system in England? Also, we currently own a home in a major midwestern metropolitan city, so what is the general cost of living in say, London, or a suburb around London, such as Dunmow, etc.?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Source: http://tweetgazette.com/dunmow-england/considering-relocating-to-england/

Tags: dunmow england newlyweds, dunmow england, England, England Newlyweds, England Public, Metropolitan City, England's City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites