Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jennifer Nettles | Sugarland Songs | Bon Jovi | Sugar Land | Sugarland Lyrics | Sugarland remember 'We Are the World' | Kristian Bush | watch Dave Mat

Kristian Bush has hit the red carpet with Jennifer Nettles, otherwise known as Sugarland.

"I'm interested to watch Dave Matthews play," said Bush when asked what he's looking forward to. "I'm justy a fan of Dave Matthews."

Sugarland is participating in the We Are the World recording on Monday. Bush says, "I remember the moment the first one came out. I have a four-year-old and a seven-year-old and they have no frame of reference."

Said Nettles: "I remember playing the first one ad nauseum on the school bus over and over again until finally the guy behind me said, 'Are you gonna play that again?'" — Kelly Carter

Tags: jennifer nettles, sugarland songs, bon jovi, sugar land, sugarland lyrics, Free sugar land songs, watch sugar land songs lyrics, lyrics of sugarland, sugarland songs free, lyrics of songs, Kristian Bush, listing sugar land songs, download sugarland songs online,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites